Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pirates

The best part about having visitors, other then their wonderful company, is that it is a new face to photograph. I have been photographing Jenna for years and she is extremely patient with me. This afternoon we headed to long beach to play on a pirate ship (Sarah was shooting an environmental portrait of her cousin who lives on a big sailboat, you know pirate ship, same thing). It was an amazing afternoon and a beautiful day for pirate ships and pictures- Here are a few I came away with.



2 comments:

polpi puliti said...

These are great! Keep them coming. JAS

Unknown said...

I love your blog Jules - and not just because you have incredibly beautiful photos of my incredibly beautiful daughters posted! Jenna looks just fabulous in the scarf pics!

You got talent kid!
Love,
Uncle Tom