Saturday, March 22, 2008

I love fashion... Some people could care less about it, but I really do appreciate it. Im not exactly a fashionista, although sometimes I try, but I do enjoy a good outfit when I see one. Where am I going with this? Well I love combining fashion with photography...Yes, some people would call that Fashion Photography, ha. Im not sure if thats where I want to end up going with my work, but Im definitely interested in it. Part of the thrill for me is putting it all together- The outfits, hair, makeup, I like to do it all. Am I good at it all? Well not particularly, but again I try! Over winter break I had an idea for a shoot and luckily had 3 amazing and beautiful girls at my disposal. Teased hair, intense makeup, and some good outfits... Here are a few shots I came away with.


1 comment:

polpi puliti said...

WOW! This isn't just "fashion photography", this is ART!
from 'Hey Jude'