Thursday, March 27, 2008

Angels

In some of my past posts I've talked about the large format 4x5 camera that I have been shooting with recently. Well... yesterday I got the chance to shoot with an 8x10 camera- which means the negative is actually 8 inches by 10 inches. Pretty damn amazing, and intimidating. This kind of camera is worth about $20000 so the fear of doing anything to hurt it was great. Once it was set up the fun began. Sarah brought a garbage bag full of costumes that we could use while shooting. Right away the angel wings were the object of choice and we decided to have a constant theme with all of our images. Alyse was my model and I ended up making two images to show the angel vs. bad ass. Enjoy!


1 comment:

polpi puliti said...

Jules.....I love the bad girl/angel portraits! Awesome lighting. Looks like you all were having fun. Great idea, great pics!