Sunday, March 16, 2008

Miette Turns One!

I am a lucky lady- I have some pretty cool neighbors with the most wonderful baby in all of California. No joke- She is absolutely amazing! Other than being a beauty, she has the greatest personality. Happy, curious, and just a complete joy to be around. On Wednesday Miette (which means little crumb in French) turns one. Some relatives were in town so an early birthday celebration was had and I got called over to take some pictures. In her yellow party dress and brand new shoes, Miette looked like a little lady and I couldn't stop smiling! So really... I am a lucky lucky girl to have these people in my life.



1 comment:

liz williams said...

We can't thank you enough for these photographic treasures. Who is really lucky here? I think it's us, to have you to take these pictures!

You're FIERCE!