Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Viva la Vida

Im a tea drinker. I've always been a tea drinker and what I would call a fake coffee drinker. How can I be a fake coffee drinker? Well when I go to a cafe and order a coffee drink I order whatever can cover up the taste of the coffee. "I will have a sugar free vanilla soy latte please"- I know, I sound ridiculous right? Lately I have been enjoying coffee more, and trying to break away from the comfort of my SFVS latte. Even though Im drinking more coffee lately, I am still, and will always be, a tea drinker, period. Just my thoughts!

Here are some more shots from the Hassleblad- Sometimes the film has trouble advancing and the pictures overlap on the negative giving a double exposure. Sometimes I really enjoy the result!






4 comments:

polpi puliti said...

Hurrah you're back! Keep it coming. Particularly love the 1st pic. Tanti auguri!

Diana Whitney said...

These are beautiful pics-- moody and atmospheric. Also loved hearing about SFVS latte. Is that a breakfast drink or anytime?

Micael said...

That first picture of Sarah is way awesome.

Also, coffee blows. Don't get peer pressured. I always felt like coffee and cigarettes were the same thing, no one likes them when they first start! They just wanna look cool/feel grown up/or something and so force them selves through it to develop a taste and eventually dependency on em.

Oh suuuure, everyone will say, "no I actually liked coffee as a kid" or some such variant on the story, but I don't believe it. Not for a second!

Now run along and be free and happy to enjoy your delicious yerba matte while the suckers choke down the taste of their own teeth rotting.

Anonymous said...

these are really awesome photos, julia! =]